Since we've been reading a lot of nasty lies lately...here is some reality for balance:
The Obama Campaign raised 66 million dollars in August alone. Even more meaningful is the fact that in that same month, they added 500,000 new donors to their rolls.
500,000 or 1/2 a million in case you're counting...
Crime Crackdown 'Working,' DC Homicides Plummet
11 hours ago
2 comments:
Yea! I just responded to a phone
call to work with the Obama camp at our annual festival (usually draws 250,000 (and that's 1/4 million more!
If there is an unspoken advantage Obama has in this campaign, this is it. The ground game, the mobilization of people on the ground to come out and vote. This is the one thing you can say about an Obama voter that I'm just not certain you can say about the average McCain supporter. Will they actually get out and vote in November? I'll be at my polling place at 6:30am...
Post a Comment