So, I just watched Sarah Palin's speech and I must say it worked. You know me and my words thing. Words matter and them words were fightin' words.
More on those thoughts later.
My question is this: either the family is off limits or it is not. I get that we needed to meet the family, but that baby was up rather late, wasn't he? To parade him and the entire crowd in front of the t.v. and watch the camera keep checking on him makes them all seem open to all the tabloid scrutiny you might imagine is coming their way.
They could have come out at the end, that was nice...we liked seeing them all. But to watch Cindy, then Piper then Bristol then I forgot the other one's name pass him around while the camera kept checking. It was distracting and odd.
We'll see what comes of it all. Sarah seems feisty enough to handle it, but what about the rest of them?
Is this what they call wedge politics or is it something much, much worse?
Why Progressives Are Backing Off 'Woke 1'
11 hours ago
5 comments:
That wasn't just a baby, it was a code word.
oh dear, do say more...I'm still at a loss even after a horrible night's sleep
I was underwhelmed. It was nasty and condescending.
I'm not a Hillary fan, but can you imagine the fallout if Hillary put on a performance like that? As Tom Brokow remarked, his daughter called to say she thought she was watching a Saturday Night Live skit starring Tina Fey.
Oh don't we wish this was not reality TV but a figment of a comedian's imagination? She is a thinking person's worst nightmare.
Can you imagine what we would all be saying about Sarah, her speech, and her political viewpoints, if Sarah were a man? It's great that she's a popular, successful, confident woman, but she's not my President. Librarians beware. There's a pit bull at your door. Do we really want a risk-taker and a pit bull leading our government? Count me out.
Post a Comment