If you doubted for even a nanosecond whether Sarah Pallin understands why SHE was chosen...
In her interview Charlie Gibson asked her if Obama should have picked Hillary, "I think Obama is regretting not picking her now."
Yes, Sarah understands that she was picked for her beauty, her sexuality, her internal organs. And she did not even blink. She said yes. This is a person who didn't have to blink. She has spent her whole life being picked for that very reason, it was a no-brainer (which, in her case, is a good thing).
I imagine it has worked for her up till now. It is up to US to decide: will it work again?
Why Progressives Are Backing Off 'Woke 1'
11 hours ago
4 comments:
It might work, it's still too early to tell. I think we're in the midst of a momentum change, which could change back and forth two more times before November. Still, I think it's important not to get sucked in the daily back and forth and stick to the plan...
Let's keep calm and hope that, this time, truth and quality will prevail. As Bill Maher put it so succinctly last night, "she's not even qualified to be mayor of Wasilla."
Oh...one more thing. She is a shameless liar.
Wake up America!!!
The not blinking thing...... the super super confident thing..... sounds Bush like, doesn't it? No doubt not an original thought, but.....four more years?
Bush with lipstick? No way, we HOPE.
Post a Comment