Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Bobbi and Me


I had another occasion to meet Bobbi Brown at a local makeover event. What a great treat, not only the makeover part, but the chance to talk Obama with one of his earliest, biggest fans/fundraisers. She is really a great lady, I think we're almost friends now. heh.

This was nearly one week ago, and in a fit of confidence, Bobbi suggested that we ought to make our hotel reservations now since we'll definitely be getting invited to an inaugural ball.

BOBBI...I didn't even think of that!

Today, I'm thinking she's right. After last night's debate and the conservative reactions, I would say we're in great shape. So, I'm calling the hairdresser to figure out what to do with my hair...and I'm calling my girlfriend in D.C. to get her spare room ready for hubby and me this January!

As Bobbi would say: Change, its a beautiful thing.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You go girl! What fun for us to go along for this vicarious ride..... keep up the sharing!

Unknown said...

I caught Michelle on Larry King, and thought she was perfection. Most of all
I loved her comment that Barack knows what he doesn't know. In my book that counts bigtime. The most intelligent people know what they do not know. And seek experts to enlighten them.
Others.....do not.

Jennifer said...

Look at you two in your jean jackets! You look like sisters.