For what it is worth...for whoever is out there reading this blog...please read
THIS
With two weeks left to this campaign McCain has already promised to bring out the really disgusting stuff. The robocalls, the talks of socialism...the sheer reminder for those who care: Obama is a black man who does not have YOUR interest at heart.
Think it is all hype?
I don't. I sat around a table tonight in Northern, New Jersey with folks who assured me that Michelle, my Michelle, actually despises white people and that she taught Barack to do the same. This isn't West Virginia people. I don't live in rural Ohio or PA...here I am a mere 24 miles from mid-town Manhattan. This is East Coast Elite Country.
I don't want to be alarmist, but I think we can all something: make phone calls via Obama's web site, talk to people around the table (as I did...argh).
Know Hope...Actively!
Why Progressives Are Backing Off 'Woke 1'
11 hours ago
3 comments:
Agreed--signing up to make calls this week.
I'm going to my local phone bank tomorrow evening. It's held in the electrical worker's union hall, which tells you something good about the support in PA.
I joined the MAINSTREET MOMS, mailing 500 of their "enjoy your vote" letters,
my signature and personal note to registered Dems in Colorado, who have not voted in a while. Found this through my daughter in Calif., with her daughter also doing this, and you KNOW this feels hopeful! Keep up your words and thoughts coming Liz, and thank you!
Post a Comment