I have been reading a bit about how crucial Pennsylvania will be in this election. It is touted to be the Ohio and Florida of 2008.
The McCain Campaign is said to be relying on that to take them over the top. The only problem is that Real Clear Politics has PA in the SOLID DEM category with Obama up over 11 points. So what gives? Can McCain possibly play catch up in the next two weeks?
The Campaign mentioned that they were going to save the best stuff they had for the last ten days. AND...conventional wisdom has it that the election is not really decided until after the World Series is over.
Is it ironic or possibly parabolic that this year's series BEGINS TODAY and will feature The Philadelphia Phillies and The Tampa Bay Rays? I don't even like baseball all that much, but I find that rather...interesting.
If Philly loses will Pennsylvanians be too depressed to vote? Will Floridians mourn by voting Republican and throwing the election?
Okay, maybe I am over-thinking this.
We'll know no later than October 30th, when I'm told the country fresh off "The Series" will be emotionally available to think about this election...finally.
Why Progressives Are Backing Off 'Woke 1'
11 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment