Friday, October 24, 2008

I've Been There

Well, some McCain campaign aides are miffed because they just found out some pretty crazy news.

Sarah Palin's make up artist makes more than they do! Over 8 grand in just September alone!

I certainly know how they feel. I still remember the Fairfield County wedding I officiated for two lovely young kids. The hired make up artist milled around for hours primping everyone including me...she was told to liven me up since I would be in the "video". That was fun, I'll admit.

But...I nearly choked on my canape when I discovered that although I had counseled the couple for hours, spent twice as much time designing their personalized wedding ceremony, drove to the location twice for the rehearsal and the wedding, and made the whole thing OFFICIAL by signing and mailing in the documents...the make up artist made 5 times more than I did on said wedding.

For the love of God!

No, really.

Maybe I missed my calling...Bobbi, we need to talk!

No comments: