Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Run Away Maverick

In an effort to solidify my position on the subject, just thought I'd go on record as saying something profound. I want to be able to refer back to this blog and show my children someday.

Sara Palin's career has already reached its apex. Her favorability ratings were at their highest about two days after she was announced in late August...before the public actually knew who she was.

My armchair wonk prediction is that she will become a mere footnote on history. At best, she will be remembered for her spunk. More likely, she will continue to be mildly vilified for the way her mean girlness, lies and magical view of reality brought down the candidacy of John McCain. I do believe she will be gettin' thrown under the proverbial bus.

Time, of course, will tell...

In the meantime, there are a few Alaskans who seem to already know the score.

This video is priceless.

Both of these gals echoed my thoughts exactly. I kind of envied them for a minute or two.

Watch and enjoy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm with you on the footnote. At best she'll be a trivial pursuit question.