In purely profane terms to be justified is to be right. Spiritually speaking, it goes one step further by offering absolution.
To be declared innocent or guiltless...to be absolved, justified.
And so it is that I have declared myself justified in all manner of speaking. Justified that I nearly went crazy worrying about Sarah Palin during this election!
For now it seems that not even John McCain thinks he would vote for her in 2012. This little blurb is a quick read and a nice eye-opener. McCain can only admit that she invigorated his campaign...and then refers to himself as a still warm corpse.
Ouch.
I felt further justified when I heard Colin Powell clearly state that Sarah Palin had a polarizing effect on the entire Republican Party.
So there.
She invigorated by dividing, polarizing and tearing people down. I can only say I'm relieved that it did not work. Grateful that we were not fully inspired by this negativity.
Maybe now I can put it to rest...
Why Progressives Are Backing Off 'Woke 1'
11 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment