On December 4th at 10pm Barbara Walters will air her annual special interview of the year's 10 most intriguing people.
She has lined up some terrific folks and her website
is highlighting 9 of them. She claims that the number 1 most intriguing person will be a surprise to be announced on the show.
Most years Barb is able to keep the secret...but this year she has already said she is sure the public has already guess who it will be.
Oy vey. Once I read that I just knew it was going to be her.
Now I'll be forced to watch, and just hope that my cousin in PA will be close to her Blackberry.
I'll need help getting through yet another episode of Gotcha, Oh Gee, Darnit, You Betcha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I will be close to both my BlackBerry and my BarfBag.
Don't tell me BarBara is BrainWashed too.
Post a Comment