So, I don't think hubby and I will be able to attend the Inauguration.
I got on my congressman's list to get 2 tickets, I secured the guestroom of my buddy who lives in Alexandria, but I'm thinking 4 million people might be plenty of support for a nice celebration. I'm thinking Barack and Michelle won't miss us...
Instead, I was thinking of making my own party here in Jersey where my own improbable journey began nearly two years ago.
I'm thinking everybody should take the day off of school and work, cozy up in front of the T.V. and make our own Inaugural Ball right here at home.
We can still get dressed up and take pictures, wave as the parade goes by and cheer to our heart's content. History will still be made and A New Day will still be dawning for us all.
And, I'll always have Denver...
Why Progressives Are Backing Off 'Woke 1'
11 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment