Monday, November 24, 2008

I Need Palinex

I'm still here and she still bothers me.

There is certainly no reason to be worried about Sarah Palin these days. Except when I read this.

Why is she still considered a red hot number? Why do Oprah and Letterman, Leno and William Morris hope for their piece of the Palin pie?

The woman opens her mouth, words come out, she says nothing. The appeal is so wildly lost on me. I saw her speaking at the Turkey Kill Ranch outside of Wasilla. And yes, it was distracting all that "business" going on behind her. But what was even more gut-wrenching...the woman lives inside the bubble of her own brain. Her words even when strung together properly, are empty.

The icing on the cake has to be the web site: ourcountryPAC.org which is featuring a new Thanksgiving commercial in honor of Palin.

I don't recommend that one on a full stomach. Might not be so good for you.

OR, if you must watch it...watch THIS afterward!

No comments: