On the stands today is Newsweek's cover piece on Michelle Obama. Entitled "The Meaning of Michelle".
I have yet to read it but I suspect that in addition to photographs a-plenty, it will tell another up from the bootstraps story that America loves.
Or at least I love.
Her appeal, for me, is that her story is so real and so steeped in the traditional values we hold dear. Family, friends, faith and fashion.
Check out this photo montage that highlights her evolving fashion sense. I LOVE that she can sport a 35.00 dress from H&M or a hot off the runway number from Narciso Rodriguez. She carries it all.
I've already sorted through my costume jewelry and pulled out my broaches and chunky pearls. Keep your eyes peeled at those rummage sales...this is going to be fun!
Crime Crackdown 'Working,' DC Homicides Plummet
11 hours ago
1 comment:
I am so looking forward to having her as our First Lady!
Post a Comment