Just as George Bush was getting on that helicopter, we had a visit from ministermom's colleague and friend of 15 plus years.
What a fun way to celebrate and round out the day! It stopped my blogging but not my thinking about this incredible, full, historic moment in history.
I'm still processing it all...can hardly believe it, really.
I need to hear the speech a few hundred more times to get the full impact. Among other things, a junior member of my team here continually interrupted during the live broadcast. Some talk of Scooby-doo or something. It was at the very moment I heard Obama paraphrase Corinthians...
When I was a child, I spoke like a child, thought like a child, and reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up my childish ways.
Indeed.
Woke 2 Will Be Worse
2 hours ago
1 comment:
A wonderfully awesome day ! So filled with symbols of the character of the Obamas,the awesome look of Michele using designers who were little known,until now ; the inclusivity
of the participants in the program;
the thoughtful gift for Laura;the
genuine interactions with the Bushs
even and maybe "mostly" the direct
comments of the flawed Congress and
Wall Street."Who will be held accountable going forward. Too Much
to soak in all at once! YES WE DID!
Post a Comment