Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New Day, New Friends

Well in my small town, I have learned the power of Obama to bring people together.

Before 9am this morning, I received a phone call from a neighbor who had read THIS ARTICLE in today's Bergen Record.

"I just had to call you and let you know you are not alone! There are a lot of us here in town and my husband and I need to meet you!"

Change is coming...yes it is!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the Bergen Record article, I just discovered your blog today. I've skimmed through your entries (I need to spend more time on them) but I'm so glad to see another liberal-minded person in our "red" town of Allendale. Yeah!! In the past, I worked on the campaign of a congressional candidate opposing Scott Garrett. What a life-lesson that was! Few people wanted to hear about a Democrat. Keep up your good work. We have, indeed, seen a "New Day."