My first grader is in the midst of a school project to mark the 100th day of school. He decided that since the "fake" "fruit loops" I bought at Whole Foods taste "disgusting" (actually, they taste like you imagine cardboard would taste if you decided to eat that...) we won't be wasting if we use those.
And so begins the project of counting and gluing of 100 FruiteO's. It will be slightly more fun than actually having to eat them...slightly.
But today, I read this article found on a newly discovered web site called "This I Believe". I commend this little piece apparently written by said first grader. Its very sweet, and searing just the way children can sometimes be. You can read a bit more about Tarak here.
This little boy is deep...really deep. I wonder what his parents are doing to foster that? Hmmm. Ministermom might need to go research this a bit more.
Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment