Thursday, August 21, 2008

Who's the Veep?

Amidst the tension of getting ready to leave is the news hanging over head about WHO IT WILL BE? And WHAT IT WILL MEAN?

I find myself worrying more than I should. Hillary? Evan? Kathleen? Tim? Wildcard person?

I have long thought it would be Evan Bayh -- The youth ticket will stand out loud and clear: "We're young and new and fresh, John and YOU ARE NOT".

I may be the only one who thinks so, but I think Old John (pardon the pun) is more worried about his age than the rest of us. Why else would he plan to announce his vp choice on his 72 birthday? That choice has less to do with overshadowing Obama and more to do with the big gloss over.

Time will certainly tell, won't it?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I must admit I find myself thinking Hillary is the best chance to get elected. The media will go insane and the GOP will tie themselves in knots. I'm probably wrong, but I can't help thinking that O needs a shot in the arm to lock up some more votes...