Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My First Blog Poll

I have been a bit heart sick over the whole Daschle Debacle. No, not because it sullies Obama, though it might. And, no not because I thought Obama was "above" this kind of thing. For it seems that no politician is. I will say that the more I read of Daschle, the less I like him.

The LOT less I like him.

I am sickened by the fact that politics seems to go hand in hand with grime, and back slapping, and favors, and misdemeanors, and even major illegalities. And, after all of the AIR TIME that Obama gave to a NEW KIND OF POLITICS...

It appears business as usual. Gee, that didn't take too long, did it?

In my mind this newest "gate" might end up hurting Obama's new kind of politics more than it is worth. But I'm not certain. I am hoping our new President is just sitting tight and figuring out the next move...or a replacement choice.

SO: I've posted a little Poll (look to the right).

Vote and let me know what you think.

No comments: