Monday, April 6, 2009

She Came, She Hugged, She Conquered

This article from the London Times says it all: The British and most of Europe for that matter was enamoured of OUR FIRST LADY, Michelle Obama.

I find myself refreshed by the news of what she is wearing, who she is hugging and who she is NOT hugging. It has been a long winter and I am tired of the emotional and physical hibernation. Time to come out and focus on growth, budding, and new life!

To keep my perspective balanced, I daily read the news headlines along with my favorite fashion site Mrs. O.

Why? To remind myself that in spite of the gravity of our current economic situation -- there is still life and hope and reason to celebrate!

I can think of no better role model to bolster our confidence AND our consumer confidence than someone as poised, intelligent, loving as Mrs. O.

She came, She Hugged, She Conquered.

I love that!

No comments: