
Apparently, I was not the only one who was moved to share the video of Susan Boyle's success on Britain's Got Talent. Here is an article explaining that she became a YouTube sensation as well.
Many readers wrote me that they had tears in their eyes while watching. One reader said:
I think she sings (speaks) to all of us who have felt left out, judged or told we weren't quite "good enough".
And maybe that it is: in the end, our love, our pain, our common humanity connects us.
Thank you, Susan.
2 comments:
Ah yes, Susan, Liz, and all, only connect .... (E.M. Forster).
Singing, blogging, listening, reading, and
responding.....
Thanks again Liz!
I have to comment on the current slamming of her upgrading her appearance as if the way she looks is going to change her incredible
gift. Gee, every talent show I see the contestants cange ther look every week, and the best talent usually wins. She is coming to USA to do the talk show cercuit and she should not care to look as fine as she can? Hogwash (AP)
Post a Comment