Saturday, August 1, 2009

Also On The Agenda

In addition to the myriad things I do as minister MOM, political wonk has become another 'hat' foisted upon me by my well, you know.

Often while in the playground, at playgroup or just hangin' in the hood and people ask me...
"So, how do YOU think YOUR GUY is doing? (In case you just signed on, they're talking about the President of these, OUR United States.

In sum, I think he is doing a fantastic job. And yet, I also find myself confused by some of the important details. Health care is a big one.

So...this opinion piece by Paul Krugman brought to my attention by an old friend was quite helpful. I realize Krugman is the liberal's liberal...but so what?!

He explains the health care issue in a way that I find very helpful. In a way that makes sense. It is a start anyway!

Next time I'm in the playground I'll be ready.

No comments: