Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Praise Be The Pilot


Seeing that a Pilot steers the ship in which we sail, who will never allow us to perish even in the midst of shipwrecks, there is no reason why our minds should be overwhelmed with fear and overcome with weariness. John Calvin




Ah, yes...I guess I would have been far less fearful of our journey over here had I been mindful of the above quote.

How much easier would life be if we took care of what was in our control, and let go of what was not. And instead, opened ourselves up to receive the love and care that is there for us always.

Somehow, being in this beautiful place and watching the children discover, observe and marvel over every little thing makes it much easier to remember. No time for weariness...only Glory! AMEN!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is all good, Liz, and thank you for sharing your journey.... what vicarious delight for us. And yes, fear not. Always good to be reminded, at home or away.